Blump's Growth Scan

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Well my placenta has moved out of the way :) but Blump is just above average on his size, literally just above the line on the graph so I have to go back in on Monday morning for the gestational diabetes test.

I was all worried that its something I might have done but she said its all connected to hormones? I try to eat really well but I do like my chocolate....... so we will see what Monday brings.

As the midwife was scanning me she started to laugh and asked if we knew the sex, we said we did and she that thats good because its all out on show here. She turned the screen round and it was all we could see :lol:. He was being a right wee show off, but then half way through the scan he went all shy and turned round.

After she had done her checks she showed his face and his wee mouth was opening and closing, it was so fab to see!!!

I have also been booked in for another growth scan at 34 weeks. Got some pics today but he's too big now to fit on the whole screen, so I've got one of his head and she gave me one that shows hes a boy :lol:

Sounds lovely seeing all the features! It's a good job u knew the sex, it does sound as if u got a little show off in your hands!! And u get to see him again at 34weeks!!

I had the diabetes test coz my mum had the pregnancy diabetes with me and my brother but it was clear. I'm sure there's a few people on here who know more about it if it turns out u do have it. Try not to worry too much, but fingers crossed u don't.

Xxx

Looks like u got a big boy in more than one aspect hehe! Hope all goes well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back