blood tests round two !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
off to the antenatel clinic this morning to see if they can do what my midwife cant , get blood out of me ! lol

so whats a bets ? do i finally hvae my triple test and glucose/ blood count , or will i be leaving with a nother bruise and zero blood taken !

what ya recon lol

and a poll for your amusment , back this afternoon witht he results lol

still cant beleive ive got to go 10 miles ( which takes over an hour in morning traffic ) to the hossy JUST to ahve bloods taken , if im there hours i wont be happy , i got lots of work to do :twisted:

RANT OVER :rotfl:

good luck :wink: at least you don't faint any time they get the needle out! :lol: :oops:

G3M said:
no i cried lol she eally blooming hurt :twisted:

this isn't your nurse is it....

kill_bill3.gif

:wink:

yes , they will be super effiecient and you'll be out in no time !

:D

JUST heard from Gemma but will let you know the result of the poll when she is back later! LOL

:wave:

well she was great , got it in me vein no probs and in no time got all the syringes of blood out :shock: she couldnt beleive my midwife had used the bp band to bring up a vein , she said it puts pressure on all the wrong bits and no wonder it hurt like hell !

only prob is , gotta have GTT test next thurs :cry: instead of 28 weeks

also......... , on her lil wheel thing , it said i was 17 weeks today ? for edd 10th march , strange !

G3M said:
also......... , on her lil wheel thing , it said i was 17 weeks today ? for edd 10th march , strange !

Their wheel things work it out different to the tickers. I changed my due date on my ticker so my weeks/days matched up to the midwives.
I posted about this a while ago, but thought it was due to the time zone on the ticker. Took me ages to suss out it wasn't :doh:

EDIT: although according the the wheel my M/W uses, you would be 16+5 :think:

I want your m/w's wheel!!

its all confusing ! maybe the scan tomorrow will shed some light ! cos if i am tiny few days further , then it will better to find out the sex !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back