birth story written up :)

deedee84

Reaction score
So i am finally back full time (well sort of, with the exception of feeds and nappy changes etc) been a mad few weeks tbh...laptop finally came back looking all shiny and new this aft so ive been busy and written up my birth story and added some more pics of our little lady :) shes a little gem bless more times than not wakes just the once for a feed during the night...i think we have a good en here ;)

Gunna be stalking this section for a while yet and keeping my eye on you lovely lot for updates etc!

i've missed ya'll looooooooads :D its good to be back

xx

Off to have a read hun! Great to see u back online and can't wait to join u in the baby section xx

Welcome back deedee we have really missed you!! Going to go read your birth story now...I'm all emotional today so tissues at the ready!

aww u wont b much longer now Kanga :D n Spammy, bless ya lol dont ya jus love days like that xx

Welcome back DeeDee, although i've been stalking you on FB lol. x

Welcome back DeeDee, although i've been stalking you on FB lol. x

haha good old facebook hey :D
Its lovely to have a nice big screen tp view onstead of my tiny crappy phone screen, cant knock the mobile though, its served its purpose in updating facebook and adding pictures etc, just a shame its not PF compatable then i wouldnt of missed so many labour watches and births etc grrr!!

xx

back soon just off to read your amazing story xxx oh i wish i was writing mine xxx

ahh you havnt got much longer hun, your LO will be here before you know it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back