• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP AND SCARED...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I bought some PG tests today and thought what the heck i'll probably take one and then whinge that it was negative that it was too early, I took it and low and behold...

It says im pregnant...

I don't feel the same as before though, more nervous, its weird now i've tested because I can sense the symptoms a bit more which are different to before...

Severe headaches
Extreme tireness (went to bed at 10 last night which is early for me and I couldnt get up for work until 9:30am!!! head was still banging).

My boobs don't hurt as much and im really scared this time...

Can any offer some support and advice... Its also harder because I promised myself this time I would wait to tell anyone, even hubby told me not to get too het up about it...

:(

firstly congratulations :hug:

I can't stop you being scared, I can only say that lots of women have miscarriages then go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I'm sure some of the ladies on here will be better than me at this :hug:

Hiya :wave: let me say congratulations to, i hope everything goes well, i really dont know what to say ive necer been in your position! But im wishing you all the luck, enjoy chick! :hug:

Thanks ladies!

:hug:

Id be interested to hear from ladies hwo had miscarriages and then conceived straight away without a break...

I know its quick but i want this alot...

congratulations hun, i can understand u are scared but i wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Sharne said:
I bought some PG tests today and thought what the heck i'll probably take one and then whinge that it was negative that it was too early, I took it and low and behold...

It says im pregnant...

I don't feel the same as before though, more nervous, its weird now i've tested because I can sense the symptoms a bit more which are different to before...

Severe headaches
Extreme tireness (went to bed at 10 last night which is early for me and I couldnt get up for work until 9:30am!!! head was still banging).

My boobs don't hurt as much and im really scared this time...

Can any offer some support and advice... Its also harder because I promised myself this time I would wait to tell anyone, even hubby told me not to get too het up about it...

:(

awww just take each day as it comes and try and think as positively as you can. :hug:

Oh thanks...

Also I know its a silly question but is it still preggo even if its really light?

x

Congratulations sweetie :hug:
I can totally appreciate your nervousness. As Budge says, take each day as it comes, keep optimistic because your baby needs you to.
It is normal to worry - you'll be doing that for the rest of your child's life :D
I hope you feel calm soon, a wonderful thing is happening for you :hug:

Awww hun... it's only natural to get scared!! I had a Misscarrige in the May and then fell preg again in the Oct.

Try not to stress out and just try to sit back, relax and enjoy your pregnancy - if you worry too much it will do more harm than good

Congrats on you rBFP

You guys are amazing!

Thanks for making me feel so good, well heres to a hgealthy preggo and being glad i didnt have any alc at my bbq on saturday lol!

x

wow that didn't take long- congratulations :cheer: I have had 2 miscarriages so I will be scared too when it's next time round.

You could also ask this on 1st tri board- ask if people are nervous and/or have had m/c's before.

Because most people there (you can tell by the name) are pregnant :) And you can take your place there now :cheer:

i myself miscarried at 7 weeks on april 27th and am on pregnancy number 2, so if it helps we can be scared together :) :roll: people tell me im silly, i just can't help thinking about last time and that I am very scared....hopefully we will both be very happily surprised this time :hug: good luck sweetheart, and congratulations

wow sharne u ddnt leave us for long ! there is someone in first tri who conceived 2 weeks after mc just like u ( cant remember name :wall: )

congrats tho chick :hug:

yes its still a positive if its light :D a line is a line :D

Congrats hunny! :cheer: :cheer: :hug: I don't blame you for being scared after all you've been through, but lots of women who have miscarriages go on to have a healthy pregnancy. Wishing you a healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bloody hell congratulations! I know it was only a couple of weeks ago you miscarried werent it? Definitekly book in with the doctor and get an early ulktrasound ordered so they can check the baby is ok,they will probably do it at around 7 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back