• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belly feels heavy?

roxane 1985

Reaction score
ok anoher daft question, this one is for you ladies who already have a child and onto ur next pregnancy please.

im almost 10 wks with my second so this is the reason im asking u ladies who already have children.

my belly feels quite heavy, i already feel about 4/5 months pregnant is this normal ? as with my first i obviously couldnt really tell i was pregnant till 5/6 months but now stomach feels really heavy and back and pelvis are aching all the time

Can't say my tummy feels heavy yet but I'm only 8 weeks my back has been achey though and my tummy does feel odd when I turn over in bed but that's maybe everything starting to get loose. My last pregnancy was nearly 15 years ago though so maybe I'm more like a first time mum now after all this time!

Im only 4 weeks and feel 5 months lol. My tummy feels achy, heavy and full. x

this is my 3rd and i look 6 months pregnant lol x

My stomach feels very heavy alot, although it doesn't look too bloated or anything, i especially feel it in the morning especially if im feeling constipated (sorry tmi) I feel like im carrying a 5 mth old but my belly isn't big at all (apart from the flab) it also contributes to me feeling sick as i have that wobbly shaking about feeling, i seem to be like that quite alot if i've been sitting then suddenly get up.

Hope your feeling better soon

:hugs:

I now know exactly what you mean Roxane. My tummy, well lower than my tummy, has got really heavy and feels like its being dragged down and everything might fall out! All the muscles round there and my back and top of my legs really ache, I def don't remember this with my daughter. Strange cos all I felt the last few weeks was just stretching pains sometimes when I moved but this is a lot more uncomfortable although not like scarey bad cramps. Have you still got the pains/heaviness or has it gone now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back