• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back home....

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
....to a very messy house! :x It would appear my darling fiance didn't bother picking up after himself while I was at my parents. I've never knew a man could use EVERY peice of cutlery and ALL the plates over the space of a couple of days for himself alone. I literally can't see the living room floor right now. I had to step over all his clothes, ps2 games, empty bottles of juice and pizza boxes to get to the pc.
I guess I have my work cut out for me today tidying up this pig sty! :roll: I am staying away from the kitchen, I will leave that for him to clean when he gets home from work!!
However I did enjoy my break a lot. It was much needed, just wish I could have came home to a clean house. :think:

u need 2 get ur man house trained :rotfl:

glad u had a nice break tho x

BeckyJ said:
u need 2 get ur man house trained :rotfl:

You're telling me!! He was a right mummy's boy who had his mum do everything for him so when we moved in last year he was lost when he discovered I wasn't going to do it. :rotfl:
He will get a severe telling off from me tonight, he isn't expecting me home until tomorrow so I shall give him a nice shock when he gets home from work! :twisted:

Nice to have you back chick!!
Sounds like a successful break.

:shakehead: :shakehead: at messy ur OH-make sure he cleans most of it up himself!!!!

what a nice surprise your OH will have, he wont no if to give you a cuddle or run for cover.
I suggest the run for cover if it was my OH.

Don't you dare do it, you make him clean up his mess.

Glad you had a nice break though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back