• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from 4d scan.. edit - pics added

Kimbo

Reaction score
well........ 2d scan!!
i'm too early to get anything good :(
baby was moving all over the place and we got a good profile view of her face and saw her lips, chin, nose and eyes, and then she shown us the rest of the body, confirmed ITS A GIRL!! :dance: and then was about to put it into 4d and she decided to do the X Factor pose in front of her face and wouldnt budge!
i moved around and rolled over etc but she wasn't budging!

she was being awkward because she knew we were watching :lol:
we got a view of her face in 4d but it was so small we couldnt work anything out!

we got 2 black and white pictures with her hands in front of her face and ill upload them in a sec when i can find my lead!

but....... we get a free scan with the dvd and cd rom with pics on in 4 weeks time when ill be 28 weeks.

so basically we got a free sexing scan today just to make doube sure!

im so excited! 4 weeks to goooooooooooooo haha

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

here are the pics... not clear but oh well!

SP_A0042.jpg

SP_A0043.jpg

Oh well, thats shame she was hiding...but wooo! a free scan :cheer:
You've got it all to look forward to again :cheer: :cheer:
It'll be amazing to see the change in them four short weeks too, i bet :cheer:

shame it didn't go as well as expected but at least it was a free scan to tide you over for the next 4 weeks!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

freebie scan, wow lucky you!! :D

Roll on 4 weeks time! Hopfully it will fly by for you.

Awww kim, it's a shame you didn't get your 4d but at least you got another look at your baby girl :D :D
Have words with her over the next four weeks so she behaves for you on the day lol :hug: xx

xx sarah xx said:
Awww kim, it's a shame you didn't get your 4d but at least you got another look at your baby girl :D :D
Have words with her over the next four weeks so she behaves for you on the day lol :hug: xx
im not bothered really... im actually glad because at least we can go back at the recommended stage of 28 weeks!

emma28, im not being ignorant.. im not on msn or ignoring u lol were just having tea then going to my dads so im not signing in msn because if i do then i know i wont get anything done xx

Aww lil madam!! Least u got to see her & u get to see her AGAIN in 4 weeks :D :hug:

happy_chick said:
Aww lil madam!! Least u got to see her & u get to see her AGAIN in 4 weeks :D :hug:

yeah...... but....... also.... she's going to be a star when she's older because she knows how to do the X Factor pose :D :D

it's a siiiiiignnnnnnnnnnnn :rotfl:

Yay! You get to go back again :D

I don't think it is really a bad thing because you still got to see her today, you will see her again in 4 weeks (for free :wink: ) and like emma28 said you will be amazed at the difference 4 weeks makes.

Anyways enjoy your tea :D

Sorry to hear it didn't go to plan. I'm sure it won't be too long before you are back again. xxx

Kimbo said:
emma28, im not being ignorant.. im not on msn or ignoring u lol were just having tea then going to my dads so im not signing in msn because if i do then i know i wont get anything done xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: don't worry...I've only just managed to wrestle the computer off Robin anway.....have a good night :hug:

Hi Kimbo hope you're well - just popped back for a quick nosey - love the pics but where's the alien??

2 scans -wish i had thought of that!!

nice pics, your going to have loads of scan pics :D

it must have wonderful seeing her :) it is good they are going to give you a free scan too, hopefully she will be on her best behaviour then :D

aw, sorry you didn't get what you wanted but its gr8 that you still got a couple of pics and a sexing scan for free...roll on 4 weeks, can't wait to see the differnce

J-Do1979 said:
Yey! Its fab that you get to go back. So you would recommend them then?

deffinately... they were really really nice and she talked all the way through it telling us what she was doing and that.
its a really nice place aswell.. was like a hotel reception and not a hospital waiting room!

Hi Kimbo hope you're well - just popped back for a quick nosey - love the pics but where's the alien??

its done a runner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brody was like that too.. I went back twice! I liked it cos I got so many free pics out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back