Baby sunglasses?

KJL

Reaction score
What age should u put your baby in sunglasses? Layla seems to squint so much in the sun and i worry about her little eyes :? We're going to italy in a few weeks and i'm wondering how best to protect her eyes? Can anyone suggest and brands of baby eye protection?

Summer has some but she just pulls them straight off :lol:

Vickyleigh said:
Summer has some but she just pulls them straight off :lol:

:rotfl: Layla would probably do the same :rotfl:

Brody kept his on when he was a few months old but wont keep them on anymore!

Mine wears baby banz and keeps them on. You can get them for 0-2 years so it doesn't matter when you start. I think if you start early she might get into keeping them on before she gets to the 'pulling off everything on her head' stage later on.

01-1.jpg

02.jpg

All the ones I've seen seem to start at age 1-2 or something. Can't find any for under a year old.

Anyone know where I can get some?

K.x

Mhairi hates the sun too.

I bought some baby banz and a baby banz sun hat yesterday online.

I'll let you know how we get on when they arrive!

xxx

Fynn has some babybanz... he just pulls them off

fynnonholiday.jpg

I got them from here http://babybanz.com/UK/

But if i'd of known Boots done them.. I woulda got them from boots

how younge would u start them wearing them then ? i think i might look at boots ones today .

I'm going shopping at the end of the month, I'm planning on getting LO one some then, mind you yesterday he had a friend round and I put his on DS.....within seconds they were off as he realised he just had to tug on the band :roll: He's a nightmare at keeping hats etc on, I'm sure the sunglasses will just be another novelty to play with!! :D

I just ordered a pair of Baby Banz from Ebay, BNWT for £10.95. Can't wait to get them :D

i found a bargain today , £3 from woolworths and same style as baby bandz with the neoprem strap !

G3M said:
i found a bargain today , £3 from woolworths and same style as baby bandz with the neoprem strap !

ohhh bargain...there's a massive woolworths near me, gonna go get me a bargain tomorrow too :D

are you near beckton then ? thats the biggest in london lol and i only know cos im a merchandiser and woolworths is one of my accounts :rotfl:

the boots one said from 1-3 years so i didnt get them but found the woolies ones and altho a lil big will be ok just to rest over his eyes after all his only 3 months lmao

G3M said:
are you near beckton then ? thats the biggest in london lol and i only know cos im a merchandiser and woolworths is one of my accounts :rotfl:

the boots one said from 1-3 years so i didnt get them but found the woolies ones and altho a lil big will be ok just to rest over his eyes after all his only 3 months lmao

No i'm near mill hill, it's a pretty large woolworths but prob not as huge as the beckton one. I saw the boots ones too and tried them on layla, they were huge on her ickle face...she looked like she was doing an 80's revival :rotfl:

i know mill hill but i didnt visit the woolies there just homebase :D

i saw babybanz for £6 in toyrsus today ,im sure that couldnt have been right tho !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back