baby passport

Keely

Reaction score
I have left it a bit late as i am going in 4 weeks!!!! opps!!

What did you have to send with the form? just birth certificate??

Thanks xxxxx

we went tp glasgow on fri to get Arianna's passport sorted.... do you have a passprt office near you as they are so fussy when it comes to baby ones.

it depends tho on you and your partners date of birth - if you are both born after a certain date in 1982 - they need your birth certificates too.... best to call them I think!!

thanks girls. i have read it over and over and i think its just ellis' long birth certificate.

I call the office and it has to be both parents born after dec 1982 and only DF is.

xxxxxxxxx

You also need 2 passport photos of your LO, and one of them has to be certified by an upstanding member of the community. And of course they'll need a cheque for however much it costs. We got Emma's in under 2 weeks so you should be ok, Good Luck :D

Hiya hun!!

Katy's came in about 2 weeks too, & that was around 2 weeks ago!! You're as bad as me...........we are going in 3 weeks!! :lol:

How are you getting on??

where you going? are you panicing about what to take like me???

xxxxx

I haven't even thought that far yet!!!! :rotfl:

I've been told to take nappies as they're really expensive to buy there (we're going to Turkey), I guess I will have to take some formula, lots of swim nappies & sun cream, hats, clothes......oh my god & thats just a few things on the list!! :rotfl:

Bloody hell, we're not gonna be able to take anything for ourselves!!

honestly ellis' stuff is more then mine.... at least now i am preggers its just vest and comfy flips flops i am not taking all my skirts and heels!! haha

I bought so lovely cropped linin white maternity trousers and 2 maternity vests from new look yesterday all for £20! have you got a big new look near you they have some lovely stuff.

What is katy eating now, i dont know to take jars for ellis or not as he has started eating stuff that we eat too now and we are half board! I am taking disposible bibs and bottles and ready made milk cos i am worried about the water too......... argh so much to think of!!! haha xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back