• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby going mentaaaal!

Bee7

Reaction score
Don't know what's wrong with bubs today but he's been wriggling and jiggling all day! Really hope he hasn't turned himself around before the induction on Saturday or taken it upon himself to make an early appearance on his own...i've planned my last few days of freedom down to the finest detail now!

So strange to see my tummy moving and knowing that in a few days he's going to be here. On the outside. Absolutely cakking myself.

P.s. Nutskim, if you're reading this then massive hugs for your induction tomorrow. Hope it goes beautifully xx

Oooooh are ya gonne text me on saturday?? Im on my fourth day of maternity leave and boooooooreeeeeeeeddddd.... :( xxx

Sure am hun :) i can see me being sat there for ages bored out of my mind so will be txting regularly! I thought i was going to be so bored on maternity leave, but with hospital/doctor/midwife appointments, car stuck in the garage, massive cleaning operation and getting babys room ready i've not had 5 minutes to myself! Enjoy your spare time while you can, you never know what will happen lol xxx

oooh good luck for Saturday :D wont be long until you have bubs in your arms :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back