baby einstein

beanie

Reaction score
WH Smith are currently selling these as BOGOF. I got 2 today which has kept Seren amused whilst I cooked her dinner.

What price are they? Cheaper than on the internet?

Izzyx

Sami said:
Ebay you can get the whole set of 20 disks for £40, even cheaper!
Aren't they fakes though? DH refused to buy those on principal, he said he wasn't paying forty quid for copies :lol:

Great deal, I got Ella a gift pack of them from Amazon.

beanie said:
WH Smith are currently selling these as BOGOF. I got 2 today which has kept Seren amused whilst I cooked her dinner.

what are they :?

Kina said:
DVDs for babies :)

whats different about them? im going to devon soon and we have a tv in the back of the car so want to get some dvds for Dior on the jorney, cant be doing with balamory for 3hrs :lol:

They're weird lol. They're set to music and are really bright and colourful. Ummm someone help me explain them :lol:

The only one I have seen has loads of classical music and art etc. Aaron seems to like it. It's a bit weird :lol:

are theymore for babies then rather then todlers?

I think they appeal to all ages,

Callum and ethan are glued to the tv when they see this one but I've also notice lily trying to turn and watch too for the colours.

Have you got all the Sky channels dionne they're on one of the Kids channels (can't remeber which one but will look) if you want to see what its like.

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Have you got all the Sky channels dionne they're on one of the Kids channels (can't remeber which one but will look) if you want to see what its like.

xSuzx

yes iv got sky, let me no what they are called are look out on the a-z

Hi dionne it's on right now on playhouse disney channel 625

then angain at 4:45

Thats the Lillte einstein though :doh:

The one's on ebay aren't all fakes. U get the box set for £40 like Sami said. Bex just has the books as she dont watch tv :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back