baby boots

leckershell

Reaction score
Bit random I know... but there is a baby section to the huge New Look in Birmingham which I go past on my way to work every day and usually pop in.

The other day I saw these boots...

dsc01707ry9.jpg

And they were reduced from £10 to £5 so I thought ooh bargain I'll have to pop back in and get some after payday.

Well... this morning I went to get them and they are now £1.50! There are quite a few of them there and they are pretty lightweight so I thought I'd ask if anybody wanted any and I'd get them and post them for you.. they are really lightweight (front bit is like crocs material, and the insides are fluffy) but postage would probably be about £1.50.

They have them in girls and boys - the girls ones are identical but are pink at the front (I got Adeles Chloe a pair so she'd have a picture). The sizes from what I could see went from 5 - 8/9 ish... toddler sizes, not teenage sizes.. lol

So if anybody wants me to have a look for them, let me know which sex and size.. they'd be £3 including postage and originally they were £10. I'll go find them and if I can get them in your size I'll get them and then tell you my paypal address :D I'll be in Brum tomorrow (Friday) and Monday onwards but they're obviously first come first served so I'll do what I can!

Sorry Mods hope you didn't mind me making another thread for this, you can delete it next week if you want as they'll prob have sold out by then!

That's a nice offer Shell! What a lovely thing to do.

Valentine Xxx

Isn't it just, she did the same for me when she saw an organic girl's top in New Look and remembered I'd posted about organic baby clothes a few days before SHELL FTW :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

zebrastripes said:
Isn't it just, she did the same for me when she saw an organic girl's top in New Look and remembered I'd posted about organic baby clothes a few days before

I still keep my eye open for them :)

you do realise that people who are nice to me generally get sent either half a dozen duck eggs, a huge bunch of herbs, or a bottle of home made booze?
As eggs break and herbs wilt when posted, in your case it'll be booze so beware :rotfl: would you like sloe gin, apple and raspberry wine, or elderflower champagne? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back