Argh someone please put me out of my misery :(

happy-chick

Reaction score
I cant cope with the neusea & sickness any longer!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Even the sickness tablets arent working really & I still feel constantly sick, I cant cope with this any longer :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

im havng another bad weekend too jo , thought it had eased up last week and today i could easily feel like i did at 13 weeks !

big hugs girl , ask doc for different pills ?

you are not alone, i promise. I am still suffering too...

hng in there jo it will be worth it

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im getting progressivly worse as the weeks go by, its driving me mad i just cant do anything at all without feeling sick :cry: :cry: its getting me so down!

I think ill go back to docs on mon/tues :wall:

Aw hun, sorry to hear you're feeling so rubbish. Going back to see the doc sounds like a good plan. Have you tried acupuncture ever? Only ask cos in tri 1 I found it fantastic, really helpful with IBS and feeling nauseous. Friend of mine suffered with hyper emesis and she said acupuncture made a massive difference to it. I still go every fortnight or so, and sleep really well afterwards - has the bonus of being v relaxing as well as sorting out any aches and pains and general grotty feelings. Am sure it's what clinched it for me with quitting smoking earlier this year too. Honestly doesn't hurt either, I promise! :hug: :hug:

have you tried ginger? i had some ginger sweets i used to suck on, and some ginger and lemon tea bags.

problem is now, ginger makes me feel queasy :roll:

Thanks!

Ive tried ginger, hasnt worked for me. Also not thought about accupuncture really, i thought it was quite expensive though? :think:

Jo hun, if you're feeling that bad you should def see your doctor. I can't remember the name (typical!) but I've heard of a condition lasting throughout gestation that causes extreme sickness.............But your doctor should be able to help :hug:
Good luck and let us know how you get on :hug:

Guess the cost of acupuncture depends on where you are, it won't be the same in every area. Mine was £20 for an initial consultation which was v thorough and lasted about an hour, then £10 for every treatment session after that. I think there's a way of searching for qualified/accredited acupuncturists (just on my way to work now but will try and post again later if I can remember how I found mine). If it's too pricey where you are, could you ask your GP if there's anything available in the area, or is (s)he a traditionalist type who thinks all non-Western medicine is witchcraft?! Only I have heard of some people being referred to acupuncturists on the NHS, might be worth a try... :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back