• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aptamil Free Huggable Polar Bear

megsmeadow

Reaction score
When you sign up for the Aptamil baby club online, or by phone 08457 623 628 quoting SAIN0310 you receive info on nutrition through pregnancy and infancy, and also a huggable polar bear!! Aw!

http://www.aptamil.co.uk/

(website under construction until 28/04/10)

Awwww, that polar bear looks so cute! Currently filling in my details! :)

There is a box down on the bottom right hand side of the page advertising the baby club and still has the huggable polar bear on it. If you click the box it takes you to this page http://www.aptamil.co.uk/register
Mine arrived this morning!

*Pouts* There are two register forms. Polar bear one is hidden! :( I clicked the one at the top of the page, No mention of polar bear.

If it's for the baby club I don't think it should matter which form you fill in!

I did this in '08 for Rosie to get the bear, she loved it when she was a baby and we called it Milky Bear! :lol:

Aw RM, how sweet!! I've got the cow and gate cow too so we've got a milky bear and a milky cow! :)

aw how do you get the cow one? i have 2 milky bears at the min! lol x

The cow and gate baby club had it when you sign up but I don't think they're doing them at the mo, def one to watch out for!!

I got the Cow and Gate cow! Although my cat carries it round by the scruff of it's neck and meows for AGES at it! I think she thinks it's her baby...she's a weird one I tell ya! x

lol about your cat tasha!! animals make me laugh. my friends dog used to do this with every pair of socks he found! x

one of my cats does it with bath sponges, we have to hide them from her!

We got both the Bear and the Moo cow.
In fact this thread reminded me we had the Moo cow and to dig it out, AJ has been going mad about cows since we passed the cows in the field yesterday! He's taken it to bed with him!! :)

^^^ aww that is so sweet!! i'm mad about cows too :D xx

How adorable!! I've got all these baby things and somehow seem to forget that my baby will actually use them very soon! atm it's just stuff on a shelf and in a cupboard then I realise bubs will wear that, or poo in that, or play with that. Maybe I'm in denial!

one of my cats does it with bath sponges, we have to hide them from her!

Haha! Sponges?! lol! That's weird that yours does it too... Why do you reckon they do it? Our cat just sits and meows at it for AGES - she sounds mega distressed when she does it too :( It's heartbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back