Anyway to stop them grazing at night?

DW1978

Reaction score
So last night was a pretty perfect night. Jax and I went to bed at 8.15pm and after some milk, he settled at around 8.40pm. He then woke at 12 and 3 and settled straight back to sleep after milk and then we woke at 6am for the day.

Tonight, he settled at around 8.40pm again but since then has been waking every 1.5 hours and only having about 2oz of milk before falling sound asleep again, is impossible to wake or make him take any extra milk. We are so far on our 4th waking since coming to bed. Gonna be shattered tomorrow, is there anyway to stop him doing this or do I just need to keep going with the flow till he sorts himself out?

Jax will be 5 weeks on Monday.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Jack used to do this but we rode through it and he now wakes once, drains a 5oz bottle and nods back off until morning. Hope he grows out of it very soon because I remember how exhausting it was! x

I was the same as clairebear! Tbh i dont know if theres anyway to stop it..he obviously must just need that little bit extra every few hours! Exhausting i know! My lo had night feeds till he was 8months old sometimes 3oz sometimes hed drain8oz, we just fed on demand day and night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back