anyone use farleys formula??

lisa&alex

Reaction score
just wanted to tell u that i went into asda today and the new packaging is out.. ohh and i notice its gone up to £7 odd.. so if you find the old packaging stock up.. or you are gonna be paying a shed load!! im going to tesco in a bit to stock up.. assholes.. says ont eh package commited to faire costs.. my ass!

Unbelieveable, they have obviosuly got loads of people on it, changed the packaging and then upped the price, cant belive that,

BTW i am using farleys. Bloody idiots.

ive jsut been downa nd taxed 7 boxes.. lol. worked out for every 2 new boxes i will be buying i would be paying for 3 of the old ones.. abasolutly rediculous tbh! this will hopefully last us 8-9 weeks now.. assholes

i used farleys before he went onto his soya milk ive got 2 unopened tins of it i cant do anything with lol as he cant have it
they are changing it to heinz nurture
xx

I always thought that that was one of the better priced formula. What a cheek, just because of the new packaging. x

we wrote them a stinking email & have just found 4 tubs of the old formula in morrisons so bought that lol

What a cheek!

I only use Farleys cos its cheap, I will go back to SMA (only use 1 bottle a day) Thomas doesnt care, he doesnt really like any of them!!

I don't use farleys but I swear I saw loads of the cheaper priced farleys tins at lidl the other day.

hubby rang up about this as we used farleys,

he was told it's a new formula which is better so thats why its gone up.

moved Ellie on to hipp organic as its about the same price as farleys was, infact shes better on hipp as she doesnt have as much wind and doesnt bring much back.

its very annoying

i love HIPP , only trouble i have with it its so fluffy its hard to get 8 scops in the milk pot to take out lol

yeah but you do know that hipp scoop is 2xs the size of every other forumal.. so your probably paying double really.. i dont believe the formual is any better. they jsut say thet.. cheek of it tbh!! grrr

Gem & Leland said:
i love HIPP , only trouble i have with it its so fluffy its hard to get 8 scops in the milk pot to take out lol

tell me about it :wink:

I went into asda and it was £8.98!!! I'm glad I switched to cow and gate before they changed it to nurture!

soverign said:
I went into asda and it was £8.98!!! I'm glad I switched to cow and gate before they changed it to nurture!
i went in the one nr me and it was 7.98, still nt guna pay it. i think alot of people will desert farleys now

I noticed today that all the power milk seems to have went up in price.....well in Tesco anyway.

I'm glad that I buy ready made and that we get a staff discount on follow on milk. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back