Anyone got a Beaba Babycook?

X5OT

Reaction score
No offence X50, but that looks like a total waste of money!

I started weaning DD at 6 months with a mixture of BLW (finger foods) and mashy foods - which I just used my potato masher for.

Anything I do need to puree right down, for example pureed fruit for her puddings or to go in with her porridge or when I'm making houmous or soup, then I just use my £5 value price hand blender from Asda.

If you really want to use a food processor, then if you have a standard one, that will be fine.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
No offence X50, but that looks like a total waste of money!

I started weaning DD at 6 months with a mixture of BLW (finger foods) and mashy foods - which I just used my potato masher for.

Anything I do need to puree right down, for example pureed fruit for her puddings or to go in with her porridge or when I'm making houmous or soup, then I just use my £5 value price hand blender from Asda.

If you really want to use a food processor, then if you have a standard one, that will be fine.

Valentine Xxx

Thanks for the feedback :) Do you steam your fruit / veg / etc ? I haven't got a steamer, so would need to buy one anyway. Have got a hand blender so this may be good enough to puree?

Hey,

I don't have a steamer either, but just use my colander over a pot of boiling water (put chopped veg into the colander) and put the pan lid over the veg (kind of inside the colander) - I'm such a cheapskate!

My hand blender blends anything! I haven't tried meat though, I just chop little bits of chicken, sausages, fish really finely once cooked.

I hope that helps.

Valentine Xxx

I know a few people with these and I will be getting one when the time is right. Whats great about this is you can steam, defrost, blend etc all in the same container - saves on washing up at least!

I think it depends on your lifestyle, if you have limited time then this item is a godsend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back