• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone feel like...

poppy160

Reaction score
...their pregnancies are seriously dragging? Lol. I only found out a week and a half ago and it feels like I should be at least 10 weeks by now! It feels like a whole new challenge after TTC. I just want to know everythings okay!

Awww it goes ever so slow for the first 12 weeks then speeds up a bit in the middle months and drags so slow for the last few weeks. I always find the first 12 ever so slow and boring as you dont have a bump and not many people know
You should feel better soon when it goes a bit faster for you :hug:

Thankyou, yeah a bump will be nice, although I have noticed and so has other half, that my belly has grown significantly since finding out, and it's hard when I press it! Feel so bad! Complaining when I couldn't get to this stage and complaining when I finally am1

I feel the same. I want it to speed ahead to 12 weeks!±

in my 1st pregnancy with charlotte i felt it dragged.. but its flown by this time.. i am starting to enjoy being pregnant again now as i dont feel sick anymore or that tired. cant believe im ending my 1st trimester..

i was only looking at the newly pregnant women here who just got their pregnancy tests and thinking ohh i wonder if they are due the same time as me... then thought.. omg.. no they wont be.. im 2 months further than them!! crazy realisation.

I found out at 10DPO, so am officially still in my 2ww - kinda wish I hadn't found out now as it is going so slowly and I only have myself to blame :rotfl:

lol i also found out at 10dpo.. however it turns out that i was actually 12 dpo as im 2 days further than what i thought - also found out that i most probably o on day 11 or 12.. strange.. but nevermind, and in 6 days time i will be in trimester 2..:) come on bump!1 grow so i can look and feel pregnant.. and also feel my tummy monkey kick me! :D

ooo - bet you can't wait.

I know I can't :D

It's strange how it is just as exciting, if not more so second time round!

I was just thinking last night how slowly it is going. I have logged into some of these week by week pregnancy development sites but I read what will happen this week last Thursday, next week on Friday..... They should have a day by day development so that I feel that something is happening each day. I feel like it all happened at the beginning of this week and now the baby is waiting until next Thursday to do it next little bit of development - I think baby must be getting bored! Obviously when I read about it it happens! It's all a bit crazy really. I'm reading about labour and deciding about hospitals and homebirths and birthing pools and really I have another lots of months to decide all these things but I want to be thinking about something.... Good to know that others are finding it a little slow too....

I did that with my first - as soon as I found out I got all the mags etc and I hated how slow it went and I was always reading the weeks ahead to try and speed it up :roll: :rotfl:

I am determined not to buy a magazine till 2nd tri though
(looks like I have replaced my POAS addiction already!)

Its going soooo slow. seems like ill never get off 9 weeks!

I thought i should be 10 weeks tomorrow and when i had the scan last week to check it was still there they put me back to 8 weeks 4 days which makes me only 9 weeks yesterday. Seems like ill never be 10 weeks.

Seeing my midwide this week so it may go quick towards the end of the week.

:hug: Hopfully hun

I'm in the process of changing doctors after making a complaint at our old surgery (Health Visitor was VERY rude when I took my daughter for a jab and then when I complained I was basically told not to be so silly :x )
so can't book an appointment with the dr / midwife till the beginning of next month :(

lol i do the mag thing monster munch! been reading the 12 week parts for the last 3/4 weeks lol, just wana get there and have my scan!!

time is really dragging tho, if i didnt have work i think id go mad, still... cant wait for maternity leave when i can just relax and enjoy bubs, already planned it im leaving end of october before im too big to enjoy going shopping for him/her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back