Anyone ever breastfed through pregnancy?

inky

Reaction score
My boobs are killing lol! DS isn't showing ny signs whatsoever of wanting to wean, so I'm continuing to bf. All was good until a few days ago, then wham! Instant pain! It's so bad I an hardly bear to feed off my right side at all now. I suppose I'm just looking for someone to tell me it's just a sore patch and that all will be fine in a couple of weeks :lol:

I am a member of LLL, and I know loads of my fellow members will have been through this, but I haven't told my RL friends that I'm pregnant yet so can't ask them :wall2:

I haven't personally but my friend did and she also experienced extreme pain when breastfeeding, she said that pumping helped slightly. Pumping wasn't ideal for her as she didn't want to bottle feed what so ever but it subsided quickly, i think it only lasted a week or two.

I've just noticed your Brody Dalle profile picture, i haven't listened to the distillers in years! Time to dig out my old albums haha :)

Reckon I'm just going to have to stick it out! I've even tried telling LO that it's hurting mommy and to be gentle but he doesn't care lol. He is only 21 months old tho!

Yes, love a bit of The Distillers ;) I must change avatar tho, had it for far too long lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back