• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PC'S???

amyknight88

Reaction score
Has anybody got any idea how to get my screen resolution higher than 640 X 480 pixels?

ive tried everything to sort it out but it wont work.. the help and support on the pc doesnt help me as the properties under advanced and monitor wont highlight i cant do a system restore because i just rebooted my whole pc!

Please somebody sort me out! lol the pictures sending my eyes funny!!

Thanks, Amy x

Hiya

not sure if its the same for all comps but with xp you just right click on your desktop (main screen), then click properties and go to settings. You can change it there :D

If the properties won't highlight, you might need to reinstall the VGA drivers (you'll need the installation disk for your motherboard or graphics card). Go to 'control panel', 'system', the 'hardware' tab and 'device manager', scroll to the 'display adapters' bit and click on the plus sign. Right click and 'update driver' - from there depends on your hardware setup

Big caution though, if you mess up, nothing will display at all - might be safer to get it done at the local computer shop :wink: (my OH learnt this a while ago when he screwed up and I wouldn't fix it for him :lol: ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back