any ideas????

mum&2girls

Reaction score
of what i can do today as im so bored of sat at home with jayde on my own just need something to do today has anyone got any ideas?????????

i know how you feel it does get boring staying in all the time, how about going to a park or something or popping in to town or seeing friends.

ive got clinic today so will be going out at about 12:30.

How far is Grantham from S****horpe?! I was going to suggest coming to meet us in the park for a picnic! :lol:

I wish I knew...have a list of really boring jobs that I need to do myself like the ironing, mowing the front lawn and finishing off a proof reading course I started in September - just NO motivation - my book is much more interesting!

looks like its going to be a nice day, so you could go down rthe park or something :)
itd be fun
:)

jools221181 said:
How far is Grantham from S****horpe?! I was going to suggest coming to meet us in the park for a picnic! :lol:

not sure how far s****horpe is but thanks for the idea as if it was close i would come :D :D :D :D

Does this activity need to be free? Because if not, there's always the thought of going to a zoo or perhaps going swimming.

The park sounds a nice idea, particularly if you take a picnic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back