any ideas anyone? HELP NEEDED

laetitia85

Reaction score
I know my OH is starting to get annoyed by my hormones/mood swings and very frequent moans, but he is so understanding that he never complains about anything.

I would therefore like to surprise him with a nice meal tonight when he comes back from work but I'm lacking inspiration for some reason. i'm about to head to Morrisons and I need ideas on something romantic to cook. He likes pretty much anything and I'm alright in the kitchen, so please don't hesitate to give me your most craziest ideas cuz I'm up for a challenge :D

i cant think of anythin but why dont u have a look at some different websites for recepies etc :D xx

I'd do something like chicken breast in a nice creamy sauce with roasted veggies and green beans or something :)

Good luck!

guess what ladies i was meant to go to morrisons but i didn't leave the house, im glued to my computer literally. besides my body is telling me to stay at home, i'm feeling so tired and i have no energy to go out so i'll cook a meal with the bits and pieces we have here at home. i saw some chicken breasts in the freezer so i'll just work something out!! thanks for your help ladies. :wink:

sorry i'm no help i can only make beans :rotfl:

hope whatever u do he enjoys tho! :hug:

i feel so bad. i cooked a simple chicken curry in the end, not knowing what else to do! and he came back from work with lots of strawberries and a huge plate full of fruit for me. he knows how much i love fruit especially strawberries and i feel bad that all he got was a simple chicken curry and rice lol.
oh well, I'm the one who's pregnant at the end of the day!!!

Aww im sure he appreciated the curry hun, bless him coming home with lots of fruit for you he sounds like a real sweety! :) x

Aww I'm sure he loved his curry! My poor husband would love me to cook him a chicken curry but I'm useless! :oops:

jools221181 said:
Aww I'm sure he loved his curry! My poor husband would love me to cook him a chicken curry but I'm useless! :oops:

I can only make a few dishes that are edible :oops: roast, lasagne, casserole, chicken and white wine sauce and shepherds pie :roll:

I'm always trying to cook new stuff nad my poor OH and 4 year old are my guinea pigs!!! I made tomato soup from scratch the other day, my OH liked it, I thought it was gross :puke:

im sure he appreciated it :)

I wish i could find a man who would bring home lots of fruit for me, i love fruit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back