• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another hormonal wench

Serendipity_

Reaction score
I need a bloody hug :lol: I do want sympathy and I want it bloody now :( :lol:

My boy dog Reuben had the snip today. He is my favourite little man in the world and he really is a mothers little boy. Well, anyway, he's home and when we got back, he was bleeding everywhere from his wound. So, getting motherly, I took him straight back to the vets, in tears, and they checked him over. He's fine, just had some blood from his empty sack. But he's all poorly at home, lying on me, not drinking, eating though (nothing changes) and wilmpering every so often. I feel like bloody picking him up and hugging him, but he's a big heavy Rottweiler so I just let him hug me instead. I keep checking him to see if he is still breathing. :oops:

AND!!!

The OH has gone to watch Worcester Warriors play rugby tonight with his dad and brother. I mean, I'm pregnant. That hasn't really got anything to do with it, but surely, he'd want to keep his mobile safe because anything could happen to me. And, his dog is poorly so he should have his phone to just even drop a text to ask how either of us are doing. But does he? NO, he leaves his phone at home. :shakehead: I was so annoyed, I cried for about fifteen minutes. Slightly exaggerating, but never mind :lol:

AND!!!

My OH's little brother is 17. His mother is quite a snotty cow, his stepmum shops at Waitrose, his dad is up his own arse sometimes too, so you know the drill. Anyway, the lad is nothing like me and the OH: he's not really down to earth. He come to my house earlier, I didn't let him in the living room because I didn't want him and OH's dad unsettling my dogs, so they were in the hall. OH smokes in the house, not no more as I'm pregnant, but if I am downstairs and he's upstairs, he'll have a fag. And we've got two dogs.. Two Rottweilers, not two Pugs, so my house does generally smell of dog. I don't notice it, my friends and my family don't notice it, and I don't think its bad but his little brother was walking down stairs with his coat covering his nose. Something clicked inside me:

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO COVER YOUR NOSE UP AT MY HOUSE, GET DOWN THOSE STAIRS AND GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK" :shock:

I was fuming. Cheeky little craphead. I am going to tell OH that his little brother is never coming round again. How dare he. :shakehead:

Anyway, I feel better now :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate it when OH leaves his phone, I just feel as it really inconciderate! I point out what could of happened and get a sorry and he does it again :wall:

Aww poor doggy! I hope he recovers quickly :hug:

As for your bro :talkhand: what a cheeky twerp :shakehead: would of clipped his ear!

Awwww here's loads of hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My hubby wouldnt dare go somewhere without his phone :shakehead: He took it to pub last night then I got all stroppy because he didnt send me a text the whole night :lol:

Tasha20 said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate it when OH leaves his phone, I just feel as it really inconciderate! I point out what could of happened and get a sorry and he does it again :wall:

Aww poor doggy! I hope he recovers quickly :hug:

As for your bro :talkhand: what a cheeky twerp :shakehead: would of clipped his ear!

If he was my brother, I would have dragged him downstairs, chucked him out and kicked him :rotfl: But OH is very protective of him :roll: Don't know why, he's so damn rude. OH went running back to mommy's last Friday after an argument between us (very very mature, obviously) and his little brother told everyone :roll:

Thanks for the hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Awwww here's loads of hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My hubby wouldnt dare go somewhere without his phone :shakehead: He took it to pub last night then I got all stroppy because he didnt send me a text the whole night :lol:

See, even if he didn't leave his phone at home, I'd have probaably got no texts :shakehead:

He hasn't even bothered to ring me off his Dads phone :shock:

I might double lock the door so he can't get in :angel: :lol:

Put his shoes and a pair of pants on the step so he thinks you kicked him out :lol: or am I just evil :lol:

Tasha you ARE evil :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Damn men eh...and damn hormones

:rotfl: Tasha... Cats would smell the cheese and take them :think:

Yeah.... Men and hormones are never a good mix! :|

awww these are for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i HATE ITTTTTTTTTT when my boyf forgets his fone :wall:

mind u i forgot mine the other day, and had to go to hosp as well no-one knew where i was! MW let me use a hosp fone bless

I never forget my phone. I remember when I left it at home the once when I went to work, I was nearly crying :lol: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back