Another chance for me on Friday!

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
Yup since my little pickle was so naughty at my 20 week scan I have another oppotunity to see the sex of my baby on Friday at Kings college hospital :)
And i lied to my local hospital n sed that kings said i shuld have another 1 there haha
but like every else gets to see the sex of their baby and i havent :( i hate it grrr
Please wish me luck!! xxx

good luck....hope Baby shows off his/her bits

Becks_again said:
Yup since my little pickle was so naughty at my 20 week scan I have another oppotunity to see the sex of my baby on Friday at Kings college hospital :)
And i lied to my local hospital n sed that kings said i shuld have another 1 there haha
but like every else gets to see the sex of their baby and i havent :( i hate it grrr

I felt like that too, we couldnt find out sex of LO at our 20 week anomaly and I was so desperate to know we had to book a 4D!

JaidyBaby said:
Becks_again said:

I felt like that too, we couldnt find out sex of LO at our 20 week anomaly and I was so desperate to know we had to book a 4D!
god how much do they cost lol? xx

good luck becks, hope ur LO is parading its bits for u at the next scan xx

ps my 4d scan cost me £160, but that was for the full package..

you can get specific sexing scans done in 2d for about 40/50 i think... just google private sexing scan..

obviously if ur payin for a private scan, your going for whatever reason u wanted the scan so if u pay for a scan to sex teh baby they concentrate on sexing that baby, at ur nhs scan there only there to make sure bubba is healthy... so if ur payin they try that bit more,

like at my 4d scan he checked on 3 seperate occasions in the hour to make sure that it was defo girl bits, looking at it from different angles etc, even takin pictures of "baby labia" so i knew for defo it was girl,

Good Luck for tomorrow Becks, let us know how you got on, hope bubs flashes you this time :hug:

Good Luck for tomorrow- hope he/she is not camera shy for you :oops:

I think its friday today right? :think:
damn pregnancy brain :wall:
Good luck hunny, hope you get to find out the sex :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams