all terrain is driving me mad , what would u pick lol

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok , im still looking for an all terrain buggy , must be able to do walks in woods etc !

now out of these what would you pick and why ? baring in mind , some options means buying 2nd hand ( im not fussed about that ) and cheaper options means new !

Hauck roadster sl ,
weighs about 11kg , suitable from birth , multi recline . adjustable handle height = £ 90 inc delivery brand new
2c41_1.JPG

Jane slalom pro ,
weighs again 8-11 kg , suitable from birth , multi recline , adjustable handle height etc = 2nd hand anything from £100 - £200 (poss inc car seat)
4f97_1.JPG

Mothercare urban detour Altitude in black
weighs 12.6kg , suitable from birth , multi recline , = £170 brand new for this colour , 2nd hand cheap ? different colours
41C4ptaAZSL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

in store theyve also got a grey one with carseat etc for £250 slightly diff but its disapeared online

quinny speedi
weighs 11.5 kg , suitable from birth etc adjustable handle height , £250 brand new , 2md hand ???? LOZZI !!! lol ??
5109LUkdGoL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

britax vigour 3+
weighs 10.6 , suitable from 6 months , adjustable handle height , reclines ,PARENT FACES LOL = brand new £230 ? 2nd hand ????
large_britax_vigour3_marsred.jpg

its got to be suitable for all terrain , rough roads / woods unlevel ground , want it to last , comfy for leland and must recline but also sit up proper for when his older , adjustable handle height is good as im 5ft5 and brians is 6ft 3 lol , a nice size basket would be good but it doesnt matter how much it weighs or how small it folds .

if u can suggest anything else ??? but please help me ! its driving me mad and im missing out on walks ( im struggling with baby wearing :( ) budget about £200

I have the Jane slalom and love it, its very light for an all terrain and is great over uneven ground.

Im using it with the matrix cup car seat atm so logan can sit facing me and lie down when he's asleep. It is expensive though, so if you're not using it regularly Id go for something cheaper :)

Also be careful with the carseat as it wont fit in many cars. It only just fits in OH's L200 in upright mode, if the seatbelt was an inch shorter it wouldn't fit!

car seats not an issue tbh , ive got a graco junior 0-4 i can use ( currently at grandmas)

i cant ever steer them when they dont swival :oops:

and i looked at both out and about , and phill and teds and i didnt like the seat much :oops: didnt look like it sat very upright !

we have the speedi and love it!!!

Never had any problems with it, and I do a lot of off road walking.

we have the Maxi Cosi Mura 3. Very easy to push and the stearing on it is amazing, the front wheel locks for off roading, it is very meaty and stable! I love it sooooo much, seat can be forward facing, or rearward facing, which can be done in just a click.
Image064.jpg

has anyone got or used the vigour 3+ , i love that it parent faces , even tho his prob getting bit old for that now :cry: but its got solid wheels so didnt know if it was as good as it could be

Slalom Pro is fab! I wouldn't swap mine! Steers beautifully!

just been and test drove both the speedi and vigour , the vigour is fab altho a lil worried leland would outgrow it but he did look so good in it ! the speedi is massive aint it ! didnt mind it , but wasnt bolled over by it !

so its either the vigour brand new , or the jane 2nd hand !

think the urban looks to plasticy and worried about the hauck relabilty ( i love the one ive got at mums but not sure it could cope with everyday use?)

and brian said in the shop , oo look we can get the carrycot when we have another :eek: :lol:

i love the way the britax reclines tho!

Gem & Leland said:
has anyone got or used the vigour 3+ , i love that it parent faces , even tho his prob getting bit old for that now :cry: but its got solid wheels so didnt know if it was as good as it could be

I don't have an all terrain, but just wanted to say that parent facing is great and I don't think they really grow out of it, my friend's LO still parent faces and he is nearly 1. Can it go both ways as that would then allow you to change it according to his/your mood.

it does go both ways ! changes super quick , i think im gonna go for it , and tbh if it doesnt suit it can go back on ebay :rotfl: and ill start with the next choice lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back