All is well!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Went for my follow up scan today and saw consultant and to vut a LONG story short - EVERYTHING IS FINE! :dance: Got the Chief sonographer for scan and she was FANTASTIC!

Consultant was fab, really took the time to explain things to us! My fluid levels are back up and bubs is measuring just what he/she should be! Blood pressure still high but I'm just going to see them every week from now on again to keep an eye on that!

I spoke to him about the size of my bump as everyone keeps commenting on how small I am but he just reassured me that I am just carrying it well.

Actually im going to post a piccy of it tonight and show you guys - Rosies Mummy, we can compare? lol

Hope everyone is is OK! xxxx

That's great Erin!!!! Must be such a relief, maybe help for your bp come down a tad too! x

Glad things are looking good hun x

Erin Im so pleased that everything is back on track for you; I can imagine what a relief it must be. I will get a photo up tonight of my bump, Ive just been looking in the mirror and shaking my head! :lol:

So glad everythings ok!!! Must be such a weight off your shoulders. :D xx

Glad everything's well hun :)
Everyone's been commenting on how I look small as well but at my scan she just said she's tucked up well in there, so wouldn't worry :) hehe.
Hoping she doesn't keep me waiting too long lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back