After my breastfeeding worries...

monster_munch

Reaction score
the health visitor came today to measure Green Bean (keepcalling himthat :lol: should at least call him Blue Bean!)
At 8 days old he had dropped to 10lb 6oz which was really good considering how much he was being sick and how worried I was with feeling I wasn't getting on with the breastfeeding, but today at 14 days old he is 11lbs :cheer:
10oz in 6 days - I'm so chuffed with him. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and encouragement on my boobyfeeding thread - I feel loads more confident now :D :D

Sorry - self indulgent post but am really really happy!

Well done hun!

Its so amazing how much weight they can put on even when you dont think they are feeding well, good thing these babies seem to know what they are doing even when we arent too sure!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Its such a good feeling when you realise there is something coming out and the weight gain is down to you. :)

Well done MM - you're doing a brilliant job!

Valentine Xxx

G3M said:
he weighs the same as leland :rotfl:

well done hun ur doing fab !

LOL

well officially Leland should only be 2 days older than him if he wasn't in such a hurry and George a lazy bum!

hahah i hadnt thought of that i suppose they are both the same 'corrected' age

in your red book when your overdue does it go from there corrected too ? cos in lelands red book his weight is done by his edd so it looks like his 4 weeks old lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back