AF maybe due tom, putting ttc on hold :o(

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well if my cycle is 28 days i'm due AF tomorrow! But if it is 38 like it was last month, i have a while yet, and have probably missed ov. Last time we BDd was Sunday so if i ov'd after then i will have missed it.

We are going to stop trying for a few onths now as we move in 3 weeks and need to sort out our finances. It is the best thing to do but i am gutted. So i would love it if i was preg!

But i did a test yesterday (OPK & PG test, lol) and both were negative so i think i won't be and may have missed ov.

Any spare baby dust......... :(

Laura
xx

Hi Laura

Hope you did catch that egg this month :pray:

If not, and when you start TTC again, why dont you give charting a go? Have you done it before? It really helps you to understand what is going on with your cycles. I was having really differing cycle lengths and charting helps you to pin-point ovulation...basically you keep BDing until you see your temp rise. That way you dont miss the egg and you get a good rest after you know you have ovd! I found it really useful.

Sending lots of babydust your way :hug: x

Hiya,

No i've done charted before. I keep an eye on CM and stuff like that. But i was always regular and it's only my last cycle (38 days) that has thrown me!

Conceiving DS was easy, i only had one AF after miscarriage and then got pregnant, lol! So it's not something i've really worried about before. Just a shame as wanted my kids as close in age as possible and don't want to leave it too long, grrrr!

Well i never know, may have caught it. Was BDing every oter day fro the week or so i should have ov'd (if was 28 day cycle) so who knows!!

Ta,

Laura xx

I hope you caught the egg :pray:

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
•( ** Baby Dust ** )•
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

Love Polly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics