aaaarrrrrggghhhh!!

Misslarue

Reaction score
aaaarrrrrggghhhh!!
I am having such a bad day...............I'm in such a mood. I never write threads like this but I really need to scream :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Got a leak under my sink which flooded my kitchen yesterday. Have had no water since yesterday morning. Council plumber still hasn't turned up even though we were promised he would be here by 1pm at the very lastest. :twisted: I really need a bath!! :lol:

Meant to be going to visit my brother today as he was in hopsital over the weekend with chest pains and a numb arm :shock: Luckily its not his heart but they still don't know whats wrong. But if the plumber doesn't turn up soon it will be to late to go (nightmare M25)

OH was in A&E last night as he's badly sprained his ankle playing dodgeball. He is here today, doing my head in! I now have 2 babies to look after :roll: :rotfl:

And just got my first EDF bill after signing over to them. £259 for the quarter, just for gas. I can expect my electric bill any day now :shock: :shock:

Thanks..............I feel much better now I've got that all out!! :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Loads of hugs to you.

Sounds like you are having a nightmare day. It can only get better though I'm sure.

Awwww poor you!!

If your hubby is at home can he not wait in for the plumber so you can go see your bro?

You think thats bad?...some scumbag nicked Isaac's blanket today!!!! :shock:

I'm only joking hun :hug:

Hope you get sorted, bloody plumbers :roll:

:shock: Lou, what is wrong with people :x

Sarah.............probaby going to do that. OH wanted to come too (him and my brother are mates, thats how I meet my OH, he was my brothers mate!) But just waiting for the garage to ring back as our car is having new discs fitted today. Fingers crossed it will be fixed in time. Originally we were going to go in my mums car with OH driving as my mums got a bad back and I'm not insured, but with OH hurting his ankle last night.............................its all a bit of a joke really, almost laughable!! :rotfl:

awww.... what a shame!! if I was closer I would wait for the plumber for you.... but by the time I would get there I would bloody hope they will have been!
:hug:

aawww bless you hun!! :hug:

The plumber is here and the car is ready! :cheer:
Its all starting to come together :rotfl:
No getting out of the gas bill though :x :lol:

Glad your day is getting better hun :hug:

I'm not loking forward to my gas bill either :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back