• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

a question about... wee wee!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hello :wave:
for the past few days i have noticed that my wee is really strong smelling.... and its not a wee smell... (sorry tmi) its not unpleasent... just different and strong
its also always very colourful (hehe) and strong in colour , like when you go for your first wee of the morning... is this "normal"????

thasnk you for reading about my wee :D :D tee hee hee

i get this when i'm a little dehydrated...are you drinking plenty of water? xx

Hey Tinkerbell, :wave:

I have had this a few times throughout my pregnancy, my MW checked my wee just in case as it can be sign of an infection. I got the all clear..... she said hormonal changes at different times can cause your wee to change colour and smell too......so it could just be hormonal changes as your in the last stretch....maybe ask for a wee check at your next appoinment and obviously sooner if you have any pain/burning when you piddle...... :D

Or could you be slightly dehydrated due to the boiling weather we have been having? Dehydration makes wee darker and stronger smelling.....

Or have you been shovelling copious amounts of Asparagus down your throat?? That really made my wee pong last week!! lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

does your midwife check your urine at every appointment?

i ask for a sample bottle everytime i go so my poor midwife has no choice, shes presented with a bottle at every visit, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back