a day early

weestar21

Reaction score
i know im a day early but i wont get on tomoz so i just want to

WISH KEELY, VICKI AND PIPS A VERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMOZ. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY AND GET SPOILED YOU ALL DESERVE IT (i know i will have fun with the MIL being here :evil: )

sending you all great birthday wishes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

birthday.gif

do u know something i wish i was a kid and to have a birthday party :( instead im being stuck with the MIL how exciting...lol at least i have my 2 babies to keep me happy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

haha thanks hun.... happy birthday to you too!!!

My MIL has decided she is coming round mine tomorrow night too!!!!! haha

I have no plans either, cor babies really do take up your life.... TBH I am not even excited :?

maybe OH might decided to do a nappy or something as my treat!! haha xxxxxx

well today is our birthday
and its started of great NOT!!!

colby was up every 5 minutes last night, OH has gone to work didnt even wish me a happy birthday :shock: so im really tired and cant be botherd with his mum comming today.

Hope you girls have a better start off to teh day than i have :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

:D Happy Birthday To everyone with a Birthday today Expecially :wave: KEELY :wave: ... I love you hun Have Great Birthday, your 1st Birthday Being a Mummy :wink: :D xx (Keelys Mummy!) :wave:

Thanks mum :oops: hehe

Weestar... Ellis decided he would give mummy a few presents last night too....

first one was the BIGGEST POO I have ever seen and it STUNK!! @ about 12.30am

then he decided from 3ish he was not going to go back to sleep so I was awake with him till about 6am!!

THANKS ELLIS :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope your day gets better weestar xxxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: so glad i wasnt the only one who had a bad startto the day hehehehe

anyway im off now still got stuff to do before SHE gets here :x ....lol

take caer everyone and have fun today
xxxxxxxxxxxxx :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hope you all had good birthdays :D :D

lmao keely i couldnt stop laughing over what ellis did!! what a birthday treat for mummy!! :lol: owen did one of them poos the other day too... my god i nearly died lmao!! :D

xx

Hope you all enjoyed your birthdays!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back