99 days to go....

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
....i cant believe how far i have come - it only seems like 2 minutes ago i was going for my 12 week scan - and now im into double figures!! :shock:

:cheer:

Congratulations :cheer: the time is flying isn't it!! I can't believe how much it seem to drag in the first 12 weeks and now I am wondering how on earth I am going to get everything done in time!!

Wow you are in double figures wooo hooo :dance:

Not long to go now, it does seem to be going quick now. I felt like tri 1 took forever to go by.

Congratulations xxxxxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer:

congratulations..... which one of us do you think will be first to pop??? I've got a feeling I'm going to go overdue so I'm lacing my bets that you'll be first :hug:

WOOHOO :cheer: :cheer: I agree with Midna, get all your stuff done early, you will forget about it after LO is born :hug: :hug: :hug:

midna said:
it will go so very quick too ..if your bored at an evening you get make a start on all your forms you gonna have to fill out tax credits, sure start grant in 3 weeks :cheer: and child benefit forms. Never hurts to be extra prepared and when your LO arrives you can just make the finishing touches and send them off...the tax forms are a pain in the butt lol!!

I dont know what i am entitled to and where do i get the forms from?!? :D

Chrissy1 said:

congratulations..... which one of us do you think will be first to pop??? I've got a feeling I'm going to go overdue so I'm lacing my bets that you'll be first :hug:
My mum thinks i will be early and i have a feeling i will be early too - saying that though, you are two days ahead of me so you never know!! :D

~*Leanne*~ said:
Chrissy1 said:

My mum thinks i will be early and i have a feeling i will be early too - saying that though, you are two days ahead of me so you never know!! :D

we night even pop on the same day!! that would be fun :dance:

Chrissy1 said:
~*Leanne*~ said:
Chrissy1 said:

we night even pop on the same day!! that would be fun :dance:
:cheer: wooohooo how cool would that be!!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: Yay for you down to double figures Leanne!!
Not long til your in Tri 3 now, come on girls get yourselves over there i miss the Tri 2 girls!! x

MissyRee said:
:cheer: :dance: :cheer: Yay for you down to double figures Leanne!!
Not long til your in Tri 3 now, come on girls get yourselves over there i miss the Tri 2 girls!! x

I cant wait to join you hun - 1 more week :cheer:

midna said:
call tax credits people they will dish u all the forms you need inc child benefit and you can get sure start grant 500 quid woo hoo from 29 weeks ..get form from local job center ..x

I wont be entitled to £500 though will i? isnt that only if you dont work/single?!?

just been on Tax Credit website and this is what it says i am entitled to -

Child Tax Credit £792.00
Childcare element of Working Tax Credit £0.00
Sub total £792.00
Working Tax Credit (less the childcare element of Working Tax Credit) £0.00
Note: The childcare element of Working Tax Credit will always be paid direct to the person who is mainly responsible for caring for the child or children, alongside payments of Child Tax Credit.
Total £792.00

Is that a year?!? and is that the only thing i will be entitled to?! how do i find out if i can get the £500 Mids? xx

Thanks Mid - i will give them a call once i have time!

How can i get a form for the £500 grant? is only way you can get one going to Job Centre - only i dont know where the nearest JC is to us x

midna said:
who knows loool .. hows the whole moving situation coming along any decisions made?.. you know I was in a similar position this time last year but life has a funny way of falling into place x

ohh god dont ask lol - i think we are going to speak to a independant adviser next week to see how much money we could get for a mortgage and how much our monthly payments would be - if we can afford to buy then we may have to rent private for a while but i have been bidding on some council houses so im hoping, to be honest, we get a council house as it will cost us half of what we would pay private - but who knows :lol:

My aunt was entitled to the grant as she was on a high rate of tax credit! Worth trying! Also, I have been told off a friend who works in CAB that a lot of people try and get refused, but then you situation changes when you have babs and they dont think they can try again, you can! If you get refused, try again after LO is born as you may be intitled to it then hun!! But you have to do it within a certain amount of time!? :think: That bit I have forgotten lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back