7 days to go!

Eblinx

Reaction score
OOhhh im so excited..only 7 days to go untill my due date..i wonder if he will be on time :cheer: :cheer:

good luck hun not long to go now unless your gonna do a budge :roll: and make us all wait :rotfl: xxxx

i hope you are eblinx! i hope you're a few days early - that would be lovely for you. :hug:

Im shocked your being so nice to me budge after i said i want to give birth before you :hug:
Have been getting pains down there for a few days but nothing is happening.
I will try not to do a budge rach and keep everyone waiting :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your last week of being pregnant Eblinx, get some more cheese down you as soon you wont have an excuse anymore

thanks guys!
I am going to see my midwife again today..she said it might be the last time because i see my consultant 31st :cry:
Its kinda sad really, kinda like the end of an era :(

Eblinx said:
thanks guys!
I am going to see my midwife again today..she said it might be the last time because i see my consultant 31st :cry:
Its kinda sad really, kinda like the end of an era :(

Awww hun, but think about what you get from it :wink:

i know!
Not long to go now..knowing my luck i will go over like budge :shakehead: :shakehead:

i think i need to have a pep talk with ellouise's husband.. its about time he made an appearance...

lozzijane said:
i think i need to have a pep talk with ellouise's husband.. its about time he made an appearance...

Ellouise's husband who is that?

JaidyBaby said:
lozzijane said:

eblinx's son damon if he ever decides to make an appearance...

Eblinx said:
He wont listen..craig has already tried it :( :(

he was using a flashlight and telling him to follow the light dear... :p

hes stayin put in there, safety, he knows how much of a nutter his mother is ;) hahaha

lozzijane said:
JaidyBaby said:
lozzijane said:

eblinx's son damon if he ever decides to make an appearance...

Oh I see.... :rotfl:

I am not a nutter..i am just.... :think: ...different :D

He still has 6 days untill he is due yet and knowing my luck i will be waiting another couple of weeks after that :roll:

Eblinx said:
I am not a nutter..i am just.... :think: ...different :D

He still has 6 days untill he is due yet and knowing my luck i will be waiting another couple of weeks after that :roll:

your my special friend dear... empasis on special :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back