5 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had your scan yet or have you still got that pleasure to come :D

no thats on wednsday, did anyone else get really nervous??

definately, there is always that little niggling feeling that they might tell you something you didnt want to know but then when you get in and see the baby moving around and they point out everything to you its all fine and any worries are forgotten about. You identify more with it at this scan as it looks like a baby, you might get a wave or it might be sucking a thumb.

Its really exciting.

i am thinking it wont be alot different form the last as i only had it 3 weeks ago coz i was boooked in l8:)

Still it's always great to see your little one booping around and it's another re assurance that all is okay! Good luck, and yes I was nervous to even though I felt that that everything would be fine.

i always worry about everything, i still get worried if my baby doesnt kick alot like the past couple of days but i listen on the doppler and the heartbeat is fine, how often do your babies move or kick:)

Yes I was some what concerned about that as well but I think I've come to recognise that my little 'n tends to go nuts one day and then chills out for the next two days, he/she does move but isn't quite as energetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back