37 weeks Term : )

Bloom

Reaction score
Happy 37 weeks to me and Ginnymarie. :D

Its getting scary now all the people who i have travelled through the tri's with are popping or are very close.

Not long now, its really exciting isnt it :hug:

Happy term to you and Gemma!!! It is exciting, we'll all be having babies REALLY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Happy term! :cheer:

Feels weird saying that as a teacher!

Can I have some good luck vibes so me and Connie can make it through the next 3 days too and join you at term?!

Happy 37 weeks to you both :dance:

Debecca hope you can hang on in there just a few more days :hug:

debecca said:
Happy term! :cheer:

Feels weird saying that as a teacher!

Can I have some good luck vibes so me and Connie can make it through the next 3 days too and join you at term?!

Message for Connie (Mummy is not ready to meet you yet she still needs to get some more hello kitty items for you plus you need to stay in there a little bit longer just until Bloom's baby makes an appearance).

Can you tell im bored and in a good mood today. :roll:

Bloom said:
debecca said:

Message for Connie (Mummy is not ready to meet you yet she still needs to get some more hello kitty items for you plus you need to stay in there a little bit longer just until Bloom's baby makes an appearance).

Can you tell im bored and in a good mood today. :roll:

Yes :cheer: :rotfl:

I will try my best to wait until you pop Bloom by rights you should be first out of you, me and Helsekia but as you know Hel is SO gonna pop first!

NO more Hello Kitty items I've been TOLD :evil:

thanks for the mention bloom, exciting isn't, yes we went through the tri's together

not long !!!!

I go from being scared to happy to terrified to impatient to...
every emotion reallyx

Congrats on reaching a big milestone girls! :dance: This is where you lose your mind labour symptom spotting! :lol:

:shock: can't believe you girls are all term, this is getting scarey :rotfl:

congrats girlies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back