35 week scan on thurs..

hipchick5

Reaction score
i have my 35 week scan on thurs and will be meeting my consultant to see about a planned c-section, fingers crossed they say yes, had a bad time last time and ended up a section so dont see how they can turn me down.. do u think they will give me my date on thurs?

hope the scan goes well, i should think they might give you an appt Thursday, wow you will have a date to look forward to then :dance:

Good luck for Thurs!! Don't know what the procedures are really but I hope you do get a date...then you'll know when you'll meet your LO!! :cheer:

i know, it will be good to know after all the waiting, ive been pregnant forever lol.. x

no experiance to say if they will
but good luck for your scan :D hope they say yes :pray:

sarah :hug:

Good luck for thursday hun, i hope they give you a date. Will be checking how you get on with great interest as i had a similar first labour/section to you and im hoping they let me have one when i go in 3 week.xx

Good luck for thursday, sure they'll let you have your c section xx

this it it, im really worried now have this scan at half 2, i hope they let me have an elective section, if they dont i will be really annoyed, wish me luck! xx

met my consultant and she said yes straight away, she said she wudnt consider me for a normal birth as i was fully dilated last time but the head wudnt come down as my pelvis is too small, just wish i had of got talking to her sooner, so goin in on the 19th of june!!! xxx

Yay for you :cheer: :cheer: glad you got what you wanted. :hug:

Congratulations hunny glad it all went well and you have the result you :cheer: :hug: wanted

sarah :D

:dance: glad it went well, bet its great having a date, good luck hun x

im really happy.. looking really forward to it, her bday will be the 19h of june! brill.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back