31 today

nicki

Reaction score
I can't believe i'm another year older :shock: (sniff sniff) as my dear Mummy has just pointed out i'm on the slippery slope to 40 :evil:

Going out shopping now to spend some of my birthday money so not all bad :cheer:

Happy birthday and welcome to 31, its fab!

I remember when I was about to turn 30 and I was panicking a bit as I hadnt done half the things I had wanted to do before "getting old" (ah the naivity of my 20's :roll: ) and I asked a friend of mine who was 36 what it was like, she told me 30's are the best as you can still do all the things you done in your 20's but are a little wiser and able to think about consequences, plus most people are pretty settled by then so have more mental energy to commit to personal persuits.

Im 31 too and loving it so far!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Oh me i think when i turn 31 il be a wreck!!! (Tho saying that when i turned 20, 4 years ago i thought i was going to become an instant wrinkler!!!)

:lol: Have a gr8t day

glitzyglamgirl said:
Happy birthday and welcome to 31, its fab!

I remember when I was about to turn 30 and I was panicking a bit as I hadnt done half the things I had wanted to do before "getting old" (ah the naivity of my 20's :roll: ) and I asked a friend of mine who was 36 what it was like, she told me 30's are the best as you can still do all the things you done in your 20's but are a little wiser and able to think about consequences, plus most people are pretty settled by then so have more mental energy to commit to personal persuits.

Im 31 too and loving it so far!!!

I'm 30 and agree with all of that :D On a forum where there seems to be so many younger mummies, it's nice not to feel 'past it' :wink:

Happy Birthday!

happy birthday nikki :cheer: :cheer:
its the big 30 for me next year :(
hope you had a fab day!xx

5.gif

Happy Birthday hunny!! I'm 34 tomorrow so we can console each other :hug:

Happy birthday :D
if it makes ypu feel any better you dont look 31 you look early 20's :)

happy birthday! and dionne is right you really dont look your age :D

cassi said:
happy birthday! and dionne is right you really dont look your age :D
Don't act it either :shhh: :rotfl:

Thank you everyone. :hug:
We went shopping & promptly wish I hadn't bothered soooooooooooooooooooooo many people pushing & shoving & came home empty handed in the end!!

sorry hun i wasnt on yesterday so i missed this

anyway happy birthday for yesterday!

shame shopping was pants - we tried to get a few bits today for our holiday but it was manic - got some bits though. i would rather pay full price and not have so many people and have the full range of things to choose from rather that half good stuff and half tatt that the shops drag out at sale time :roll:

and the girls are right you def dont look 31 hun!

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back