3 Weeks Left!

Jaidy

Reaction score
OMG just looked at my ticker and realised cos im 23 weeks this week I only have 3WEEKS and 2 days left in the second tri and then its Round 3 for me, the final stretch..... :shock:

Thats so scary...but MEGA exciting!!

Anyone else coming with me in 3 weeks? :cheer:

not long for u hun xxx

next bit gets exciting tooxxxxx

I only have 1 week and 4 days getting close now it is scary and im not even close to beeing ready :shock:

going so quickly!! dont seem 5 mins since your bfp!

Hypnorm said:
going so quickly!! dont seem 5 mins since your bfp!

I know Selena...sometimes I really wonder where the time has gone you know!!

I know. I a few days different to Jaidy. I cant believe how quickly it is going now. I am starting to get scared of how I am going to cope with two kids under 3.

I am also getting really nevrous about having a spinal block. Anyone else scared of neddles??? Last time I wasnt bothered as I was in too much pain to worry but I am really starting to worry !!!

How you feeling Jaidy? Getting bored at home yet?

Hannah XX

Im not too bad yet Hannah, I always seem to have loads to do that keeps me occupied!

But I can see it starting to wear thin as the weeks go by no doubt.

Do you know what sex your having Hannah?

No. We were going to have a 4D scan but nothing near us but I am glad I dont know now as I know the date it is going to be born. Really excited it is going to be a suprise. Are you going to find out at you 4D scan??

Hannah X

im there a week after you jaidy... its soooo scary huh :( i kno its one step closer to little one but i cant help but feel overwhelmed..

ill be leaving around the same time as you Jaidy can't believe it eems only yesterday was telling OH accross the worl cup on TV that we were pregnant and now ive only got 16 wks nd 5 days left!!!!!!!!! I'm nervous enough now about the birth I hat to think how I will be ina couple of weeks... probabally a nervous wreck!! :rotfl:

I'll be a few days behind you Vicki! :cheer: So exciting I can't wait to say im in 3rd Tri I so cant wait to see her !!!!

Me and OH were both saying last night how much shes going to change our life and the more we talk about it the more I just can't wait to see my OH holding our little girl! :cheer:

I know what you mean Tasha, me and OH just can't seem to get our heads round that we are gonna be a mummy and daddy soon!!

WOW!!!! You were not as far gone as I am now when I first looked on this site :shock: Where is the time going?!? I think it is flying by...........

I'll be 3 days behind you Jaidy! Can't believe how fast it is going. I'll be bringing Zoe C with me so get ready for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back