3 guinea pigs needed!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Hey all, Ive just got some new oracle cards (similiar to tarot) and need to practice with them, im unsure about thier usefulness as im so used to the tarot!

Anyway, is anyone willing to be my guninea pig? :lol: It wont hurt promise :D

If your up for it, just reply to this thread and the first 3 people to reply can ask one question, either publically here or by pm, about anything in your life and I'll see what comes up. Also let me know if you want the response via pm or posted here.

Id really appreciate the chance to try them out :)

Roll up roll up! :)

Me me me!!!

*EDITED TO ADD* I'm asking about my career and am happy to have the answer on the thread :D

ok cool pm me your questions and Ill get started!

Thanks ladies xx :hug:

excellent 3 guinea pigs :D

Ive just done yours minxy, I pm'd you the answer before I saw your edit but feel free to post it for scrutiny, its always good to get other peoples opinions :D

Just going to do lozzijanes, nic - pm me your question and I'll do that straight after :D

oh :( am I number 4? can I squeeze in?

My question is:

Will I have to go back to work not long after I have had Thomas?

Can you do me too ggg there's one question i really need answering :)

missac said:
oh :( am I number 4? can I squeeze in?

My question is:

Will I have to go back to work not long after I have had Thomas?

Hi missac, can I do you later? (ooer lol)

It can take a while to do each one so I said 3 as thats all I can really do in one go, but Ill definitely do yours for you later on today :D

Thanks everyone for letting me practice on you, I really really appreciate it and I hope its helpful :D

ooooooooo me too when you have time hunny please i will be so grateful :hug:

Flossy82 said:
Can you do me too ggg there's one question i really need answering :)

sorry I missed that one, and mel, Id love to do more but it does take a lot of time and energy, I'll try and do them later but im sorry I cant promise anything - thats why I asked for just 3 :oops:

If not maybe I'll do some more next saturday when I'll have more time so please remind me if I dont do them today!

But please, I dont want to be inundated and have to refuse :pray:

Your going to be so bombarded with questions now, I think this type of thing fascinates almost everyone!! :D

Hey sorry GGG dont worry to do mine i understand it must take time for you -xxx- :hug:

its ok flossy, thanks, remind me next saturday and I'll happily do it for you then :D :hug:

thanks ggg you are a star, I have always been fascinated by all this type of thing, I wish I could do it but I think it takes a lot of time and patience to learn about all the ins and outs!!

missac said:
thanks ggg you are a star, I have always been fascinated by all this type of thing, I wish I could do it but I think it takes a lot of time and patience to learn about all the ins and outs!!

It can do, but the thing with tarot is that its not just about text book definitions of the cards pulled, they are simply a guide - its also about using the imagery and symbols to go with your instincts and just say what you see, so I say to anyone whos interested - buy yourself a nice cheap deck and just see what happens! :D

Are you not supposed to be given or bought a pack of tarot cards rather than buying them yourself.

I may invest in a set at some point, say what you see - roy walker!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back