2nd (and 3rd) scan :D

Barmi_Brummeh

Reaction score
Well had my 2nd scan last week, but they couldnt see much, baby wudnt get in the right position for them to see right lol so had to go back this today for another scan.
Everythin fine n they think im avin a girl :( i dont really want another girl but hey, as long as its healthy then thats ok, and at least Summer will have a little sister to look after lol.

Aint got no pics of scan on computer yet, aint been able to get online for jus under 3 weeks, Summers had chicken pox so obviously not been able to be around her, but she all cleared up now :D

Hope ya all aright xxxxx

aw abz, i know you were hoping for a boy.

we said that you would get a girl and me a boy lol

Hi

Congrats on the girl cant wait to see scan pics
Katrina

congrats on the baby girl :cheer:

i'm sure it would of been fine to be around summer when she had chicken pox, when i was carryin ryan, both alex n chris had them n i checked with midwife she said it was fine to be around them :) just thought id say incase anyone else was worried.

hope shes better now hun :hug:

Really?? I called my midwife and she told me that i couldnt be around her for 2 weeks at least! so i stayed away.

its ok now tho its all cleared up so can see her again.. yay :D

Aww Congrats on your lil girl. I'm sure you'l be thrilled once she's here. Lucky thing getting an extra scan.

I have my scan on Friday....hope I get offered an extra one but not because there might be anything wrong though (if that makes sense!). I'm sure your little girl will be a huge delight for you when she makes her arrival.

barmi_brum.. like i said we can swap lol... i wanted a girl and you want a boy!!!

No we will love our little bundles when they arrive.. and chicken pox is a worry when your pregnant but if its your own children that have it, there is nothing you can do to prevent staying away..
Good luck huni,, things will be fine
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back