21W+1..

kadesmummy

Reaction score
When did your partner feel kicks from the outside? SO is getting really frustrated because i can feel Logan kicking like a ninja and he can't feel a thing haha xx

It won't be long now - OH felt it at about 21 weeks with both of ours - this one is a lot lazier though and doesn't kick half as much as his sister did.

my OH has felt bubs kick a few times, but like you say I can feel it more as I can feel the inside movements as well!
However, each time I do feel bubs kicking away I get OH to put his hand on my tummy and bubs goes quiet! :lol: either that or OH only gives LO a few seconds and says "nope can feel anything" :roll:

Think it will be a few more weeks yet before OH starts to feel bubs kick, I have been feeling it non stop for the last 2 weeks but everytime OH puts his hand on my stomach LO goes all quiet!! I really want him to be able to feel it!!

Hi Kadesmummy! Just noticed we are exactly the same number of weeks and days gone! my Oh felt baby move for the first time and very faintly last night! I do remember with my last one that is was further on maybe about 23/24 weeks though i suppose it depends on the position of baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back