20 week scan today...

fuffins1981

Reaction score
Baby was fine :) :cheer:

Beautiful to see. Heart is fine, brain, size. Am so happy. :)

They asked me if I wanted to know the sex. But my partner and I decided to stay in team green lol :D

Good luck to all who have scans coming up :hug:

Sophs xxx

Thats great news :hug: Glad everythings ok

Great news on your scan chick :)

Ooooo and congrats on Team Green :cheer:

Yeah another Team greeb :D Glad everything went ok, it is an amazing scan isnt it when you can see everything!!!

Glad all went well. :cheer:

I am jealous of all you girls around the same due date as me having your scans now, I have to wait until I'm almost 23 weeks to have mine. booo!

Yay for Team Green aswell, what a brilliant surprise you'll have.

Alex xxx

Thank you girlies :)

There is nothing better than sharing news on here. You all make it feel even more special.

Feel a little emotional now :cry: lol

One downside was my bp is 150/87. This has never happened to me when pregnant or otherwise. They said it is not high. But is high for me. So, they are calling it borderline now and are going to check it at 28 weeks. They said if it is going to cross borderline, this is when it will happen.

I am gonna relax as much as possible. Last thing I want is pre-eclampsia :(

Sophs x

ASD123456 said:
Glad all went well. :cheer:

I am jealous of all you girls around the same due date as me having your scans now, I have to wait until I'm almost 23 weeks to have mine. booo!

Yay for Team Green aswell, what a brilliant surprise you'll have.

Alex xxx

That seems ages :(

However, at least bubs will be a little older the last time you see them before birth. I am said that it is the last time we shall meet until July now lol

Unless I talk my best mate into scanning me...don't like to use her...but it would be nice...But, no I wont lol

Excellent news!! :cheer:

Well done on staying team green - I admire your willpower!! xx

I have got 4 piccies. But do not know how to get them on lol, as we have no scanner here....Sorry if I sound thick lol

Saw some great images. Then bubs got shy when it came to the photos, and the sonographer had to work really hard to get some decent shots lol

It was hard staying team green. But we knew it was the right thing as soon as we came out the room. As we are both still very excitied wondering what we shall have :) My mom really wanted to know though. I nearly told the sonographer she could tell my mom. But then I knew I would harrass the poor woman to tell me for the next 19 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back