20 week scan date

flossey

Reaction score
hi girls, its been a while from i've posted on here.. had the most easiest pregnancy so far, no morning sickness or anything! haven't went off any foods, etc. so far so good :) i'm now 17 weeks pregnant but haven't recieved the date for my 20 week scan yet. when did you all get yours? thanks xxxx

Glad you've had a smooth pregnancy so far! Wish I could say the same! I got my date same day I had my 12 week scan. You should contact your midwife she should be able to help you out

i had to book mine myself after my 12 week scan x

i haven't been assigned to an actual midwife yet.. should i ring up the hospital tomorrow to see? also another thing, i cannot wait to start feeling the baby kick, i keep having dreams about it i think about it that much lol! hopefully not too long to wait before i can feel it kick :D xxx

I would if I was you just to get things sorted to ease your mind a bit! Hopefully it shouldn't be too long I started feeling movement at about 18 weeks and now I can feel full blown kicks! Its amazing :)

yeah i will phone up tomorrow and see, once i have the date it will give me something to look forward to :) you're so lucky, i can't wait.. i had yet another dream last night about the baby kicking, and the whole shape of the babys leg was kicking out of my stomach, one of the many weird dreams i've had lol.. time is absolutely flying for me so hopefully it isn't too long before i feel kicks! xxx

I had my 12 week scan on a Saturday so they sent me a letter with my 20week scan a few days later. I think you should call them tomorrow see what actually happening and when it will be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back