2 days till DD.....

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
And still have no bloody name, none of that I like. We were set on Preston Harry, but now I don't like it any more!

I knew this would happen. I just knew it...So now all hubby & I have been doing is randomly going through all the soap characters & reading the credits on the programmes!

So far all we have is Finley, Zachary & Harrison. But I still not 100 % on those either

I keep asking everyone to say what rolls off their tongues when I say Harvey, Kara and....

Grr - this child is going to be bloody nameless for weeks & weeks on end!

Kicking myself for being unprepared....:wall2:

I have got quite a bit longer than you but we haven't chosen a name yet. I'm going to wait till she arrives and then I know it will just come to us what we think she should be called :)! I like the name harvey though!

Harvey is our older son haha! We need names that fit in with them. I want George, but doesn't really roll with the others & hubby doesn't like it!

Why is it so hard? If I was team pink I would be sorted. But noooo....:lol:

I liked zachary hun, but my OH didn't! We really struggled to come up with a name but we know we're having a boy and have settled on a first name and middle name but we have no alternatives! If he doesn't look like the name when born, we will be in serious trouble!!

U never know something may just come up unexpectedly, maybe even during labour/birth and u will love it! F x

I have serious baby brain this morning lol! I'm completely the opposite, loads of ideas for boy names and nothing for a girl lol

I have serious baby brain 24/7 :lol:

All I see is the same names everywhere. I like Finley, but nothing to put in the middle. I think every child suites Finley. I like Finn, Flynn also!

Oh, brain is warped already!

I need to know so I can sort out Baby G's scout bear :lol:

If it helps I know someone that had a baby recently and calle him finley alexander............any good? lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back