• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st Wedding Anniversary Gift

Amanda

Reaction score
I've put this is Off Topic rather than in Relationships, as most of the stuff in there is having a go at our OH's, and this is something nice!!!! :D

It's my first wedding anniversary on 18th June (also Fathers Day), and I have been so crap I am only just looking for a present. I've just found this:

http://www.violetandblue.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=69

Truthfully, what do you think? And what would I write in the message? :?

Alternatively, there is this:

http://www.anniversaryideas.co.uk/store/shopexd.asp?id=86

Please be honest. I need help!!!

I really like the first one. I struggled to know what to do for my first anniversary too and its a shame I didn't find anything like this. In fact, I can't even remember what i did now and it was only in December!

My DH gave me a lovely present too which was so thoughtful. He bought me a watch and also bought red paper and cut out 365 tiny red hearts to put in my card - one for every day we'd been married! How sweet is that! And he thought of it all himself! (He did say his fingers were killing him though and it had been a nightmare trying to do it so I wouldn't find out!)

Tan x

Tan said:
My DH gave me a lovely present too which was so thoughtful. He bought me a watch and also bought red paper and cut out 365 tiny red hearts to put in my card - one for every day we'd been married! How sweet is that! And he thought of it all himself! (He did say his fingers were killing him though and it had been a nightmare trying to do it so I wouldn't find out!)

Tan x

Awwwwww, that is sooo lovely!!!!! It's made me go all gooey
643.gif
and I almost forgot he called me stupid and told me to shut up in a row last night!!!
1230.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think there both nice idea's, but personally Its not something Id get only becuase I dont think my OH would appreciate something like that! Is your OH the type of person to like something liek that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back