1st day in tri2ish

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm sneaking in! 13 weeks today!

Had a rough journey as people who know me from tri 1 will know as I had to have a CVS test last Monday but alls fine with our little boy!

To celebrate today we went to look at prams and ended up putting a deposit down lol! And brought lots of goodies!

So excited now!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308406248.410150.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308406248.410150.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 13
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308406290.225386.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308406290.225386.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to tri 2! Was wondering how you knew you your having a boy so early, then read your post further on! Sorry I don't know anything about CVS test or what it is?

Welcome to tri 2! Was wondering how you knew you your having a boy so early, then read your post further on! Sorry I don't know anything about CVS test or what it is?

It's a test for downs where they stick a needle into your stomach and take a sample of the placenta for testing. Because it's a chromosomal problem they basically look into the baby's genetic make up so that's how we know (if that makes sense!)

It's a test for downs where they stick a needle into your stomach and take a sample of the placenta for testing. Because it's a chromosomal problem they basically look into the baby's genetic make up so that's how we know (if that makes sense!)

I see! Like the amniotic testing. Glad everything was ok for you x

Welcome! Loving what you bought!

I see! Like the amniotic testing. Glad everything was ok for you x

Yeah it's the early version

how exciting!!!!! I haven' t been brave enough to buy anything yet (15 weeks) i think i might start soon though, was so excited to see yours, may be the encouragement i needed lol! Glad all is ok, awesome to know your having a boy so early, i can't wait to find out (impatient!!!) glad test all clear for you - how stressful! x

Ps how do you get the little cute banners under your posts?? i feel a bit naked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back