12 days late, bfn, been abroad

joh

Reaction score
hello there,

came off a 12 hour flight a week ago.

last period started on the 10th May.

i was due on 7th JUne, did test on the 15th. and again on the 16th. (Boots own brand)

my boobs are enormous, wee every five minutes, thought i noticed tiny bit of pink on loo roll earlier but so knackered i could be wrong. feel ever so nauseas and metal taste in mouth.

surely test would've come up positive?

any views greatly appreciated.....

love,

Jo

Last October I went away on holiday abroad, came back, and my cycle messed up, it wasn't until 2 months later I got a period again! Test said I wasn't, done about 4 in total.

It could just be the flying (and natural stress of holidays) that has caused you to be late?

you're probably right.

wasn't astressful holiday though - it was our honeymoon!!

i've travelled loads and never been late before. weird.

x

Trey a different brand of test - it could be wrong! The cheapies from ebay are ultra sensitive :)

Yes because they test for lower levels of the hormone (HCG) :)

i've just been reading about the effects jet lag has on menstrual cycle - could well be that. seems a long time though and i was only away for two weeks!

I can't see how that would really affect you for that long. I'd test again in a couple of days and if still a neg go see the doc just to get checked out :hug:

is it really that common for women to test negative so far past their date to come on?
questions, questions
x

this is geting ridiculous. done another test (neg) but more and more symptoms (stuffy nose for a few weeks, given steroid spray by doctor - constant sneezing). massive boobs. sickness but three neg tests must be right...?
x
x

You could be getting false negatives still I think. I would be tempted to see the doctor to check it out if it was me because the suspense would drive me mad. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back