Is it AF after MMC?

babystar

Reaction score
I had my ERPC on 2nd sept with no bleeding or pain at all, but a couple of days ago when i went to the loo (sorry TMI) as i wiped i had a bit of light red blood so i put a pad on thinking AF was coming but that was it. I've keep a pad on as now i go to the loo when i wipe it's now brown, but again only when i wipe and nothing on pad.
Also me and OH :bd: 2 days after ERPC has had no bleeding or pain, could it be implantation bleeding.

Sorry for going, i just wondered if anyone has had a simular experience

It sounds like it could just be some old blood from ERPC coming away.
It doesnt always come out straight away , but with moving around and stuff, and pos BD'in.
I know last time I bleed for up to two weeks on and off after op.
I doubt but not certain it would be IB if you BD just 2 days after ERPC as I wouldnt of thought you would have OV'd?
Hope your feeling ok? xxxx

i don't think it can be you AF as its a little early for that, maybe its old blood or a slight hormonal imbalance after the mc?

about implantantion bleeding now its sounds a little not possible too as that implies that you actually ovulated at the time of erpc and that is unlike.

Thanks corrinne and hope for your advice, it's just annoying not knowing what's going on with my body at the mo, your both prob right about old blood.
I'm feeling fine thanks. xx
How are you both?

Babystar,
They say AF will show 4 - 7 wks after ERPC, yes Im ok thanks today.
Feel a little down if I think about - so keeping myself busy and positive as pos!
Took it so much harder last time, trying to e stronger this time around. xxxx

That's good to hear corrinne, i'm glad your feeling ok today just be strong.
I just want to get pg again, i think i'm just looking for symptoms relating to pg, wishful thinking.
I had a gush of blood the other day when i went to the loo, thinking it was AF but since then it's just be when i brown when i wipe not enough to put a pad on.

Really sounds like old blood still coming, its very natural to just want to be pregnant again and forget this all has happened. xxx

babystar i've been there too and straight after mmc was desperate the be pregnant again. I'm glad that my body has made me wait a bit. I still want my :bfp: and LO but i'm far more rational about it that I would have been a few weeks ago. I'm having to exert great self control to not become a :poas: !

Last edited:
Hi dysco how are you today?
I know what you mean just want to be pg again as soon as possible, but it took 10 months to conceive baby last time, so just thinking that i'm not going to get pg again as i'm 38 and OH is 45 next month.

baby star every month the result can be pregnant or not pregnant because it took 10 months to be pregnant before it docent mean that it can't happen next month. every month the chances are the same. i am sure you will be fine just relax and let it happen.
i was desperate too, like dysco said i am so thankful that my body didn't let me get pregnant right away i am far more reasonable now. exactly wss.

and they do say that we are particularly fertile after mc. I dont know how true it is, maybe its our body's way of making up for the mc, so anything is possible. I'm ok thanks, tired after a late night working, time to crack on with it now and get off this forum :)

Hi dysco how are you today?
I know what you mean just want to be pg again as soon as possible, but it took 10 months to conceive baby last time, so just thinking that i'm not going to get pg again as i'm 38 and OH is 45 next month.

It took me nearly 10mths too!
Im 37. This is 2nd MMC
Life is so unfair sometimes, but yes hopefully wont take us so long this time.
give time to heal first. xxxx

Life is unfair, and i'm just thinking positive, it'll happen soon and i'll relax this time as i've lots of stress over the past year and especially since i've had my MMC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back