Zzzzzzz

Smithy1980

Reaction score
LO has gone from sleeping through at 6 weeks to waking 3 times in the night the last week! It's a shock to the system I'm zzzzzzzz :( x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

She'll be having a growth spurt and waking for more feeds. Im sure she will go back to normal soon. Kynon has still never slept through he varies from waking every 2 hours to 5 hours if I'm lucky. Last night he did a 4 hour stint, then 3 then 2!

Sarah how do u cope? How long does he feed for per session? I'm bf'ing too and Cameron takes ages to feed and I'm dead on my feet :faint:

I feel bad for moaning now after only a week of it! They know how to test us lol! X

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Sarah how do u cope? How long does he feed for per session? I'm bf'ing too and Cameron takes ages to feed and I'm dead on my feet :faint:
Same here, and he falls asleep on the job, but shallowly, because he hasn't had enough. It's exhausting!

Jax has never slept through either. He is in bed from 7pm till 6am and wakes for 2 or 3 feeds during that time. It's still totally random too like Kynon, sometimes 2 or 3 hours, sometimes 4 or 5! It can be exhausting!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Same here, and he falls asleep on the job, but shallowly, because he hasn't had enough. It's exhausting!

Ish I was gonna say on the other thread to try tickling his jaw - Cam falls asleep whilst feeding and this wakes him up or if not a nappy change might wake him for you x

I think you just get used to it, i dont feel anywhere near as tired as first few weeks, hubby finds it harder than me and hes not the one feeding, sure he goes off shore to sleep lol!

Funny how I now think it's great to get 5 hours sleep in one go! Couldnt have imagined that a few months ago! Must admit Kynon will feed and go straight back to sleep now so I'm only awake for half hour or so each time so kind of get a nights sleep it's just broken!

My main problem is how long he's up for. 90 mins give or take :wall: and then he plays up when I try to put him back to bed. Epic.

Kynon was a bit like that the first few weeks, I think they feel insecure and need to feel close to us. Me and hubby used to take turns rocking him downstairs to allow the other an hours sleep (or me an hours sleep lol!) Kynon never knew his day and night for ages either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back