Zumba & 2WW

leeleeKitty

Reaction score
I've just signed up for a Zumba class. It starts tonight. Its a 6 week course. Do you think it would be ok to try? I have done it before but not on a regular basis. I plan to not over exert myself too much. If I didn't sign up this week all the places would have been filled up and if I'm not pg I would be kicking myself.
ANy advice? Or should I make an excuse and get out of it this week?

Exercise is recommended, don't worry. If it was high impact like kick boxing or something very physical where you might come into contact with objects and hurt yourself I would steer away but zumba is relatively safe and fun provided you tie your shoe laces up!

I've been running and doing all sorts...staying healthy is a good thing. I was running and doing zumba when I had my bfp. Mc was not caused by any sport I had done. I worried once that if I did body combat any potential fertilised embryo would fall out...lost.the.plot.!

When you do get pg though don't take up any exercise you haven't done before, eg if you don't go running dont start when you get of just go walking.

Zumba is brill!xx

I stop exercising in my 2WW (only because I love any excuse not to exercise LOL!)

xxxxxxxxx

I'm a black belt in karate and I am an instructor, I was skeptical about training during my 2WW but everything seems to be progressing. I think i would have gone mad if I had of stopped any physical activity. As long as you don't come into any contact then I am sure you will be fine xx

I've been doing my usual gym plan and continuing to attend my spinning classes. Zumba should be fine and as the other ladies have mentioned it's good to stay fit whilst TTC
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back